2021.10.17 05:17 MusclesDynamite Some kind soul donated a copy of 13 Sentinels to my local library. Glad to see this masterpiece made available to more people!
|submitted by MusclesDynamite to 13sentinels [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 SaucySpaghet I’m super proud of this one. I’ve come a long way in the year and a half that I’ve been cutting my own hair.
|submitted by SaucySpaghet to CutYourOwnHair [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 CartFullOfQuestions Does anyone know which point in the game I get the Charge ability to show up in the vending machine?
Yes, I was playing Bioshock Infinite and noticed I missed a vigor. I am too deep as of right now in order to go back. I am currently at the area where you get the Undertow vigor. Anyone know when I will get access to the Charge vigor in the vending machine?
submitted by CartFullOfQuestions to BioshockInfinite [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 xXItsPlasmaXx All cars out of the package
|submitted by xXItsPlasmaXx to HotWheels [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 interdimensionalmeme Axial flux motors only seem to appear in half-baked DIYer motors but this detailed presentation claims they are revolutionary and the "best motor for aviation". What are they not telling ?
Here is the presentation
I sometime research how I could make DIY motors or source cheap motors. So far I have seen nothing that could beat re-purposed car alternators.
I've seen many DIY projects that design axial flux motors due to their ease of construction. But since I never see them used in industry, I suspect they have some major drawbacks.
What are those drawbacks ?
For reference here is a DIY axial flux generator
and here a DIY axial flux motor
submitted by interdimensionalmeme to AskEngineers [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 ne_png_tunes [FOR SALE] Help me declutter!
2021.10.17 05:17 ArtfullyAwesome Metroid dread special edition sold out.
Metroid Dread special edition appears to be sold out everywhere. (At least everywhere I have access to) which brings up a question. For the many of us who didn’t manage to get our hands on one, do you think Nintendo will produce more copies of the special edition? Or should we just accept it as it is and buy a standard copy?
submitted by ArtfullyAwesome to NintendoSwitch [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 Hot_Profession3491 This is my first finished game.
|submitted by Hot_Profession3491 to eu4 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 GeneTheTimeMachine You tell me..
|submitted by GeneTheTimeMachine to LibbyandAbby [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 TartyThePie A Simulated Presidential Election Between Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, and (Bill) Clinton #5
|submitted by TartyThePie to YAPms [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 freeze_7 (20F) Wanting to make some new friends here!
Hi there, I would really love to meet some new people that are within my age group and into similar things as me. Though I won’t be opposed to make some friends that aren’t into the stuff I am.
For starters I’ll just list some things I’m interested in! I enjoy watching anime (My Hero Academia is currently my favorite), watching K-dramas, listening to Kpop (BTS, NCT, EXO, TXT, and Ateez are some of my favorite groups) and alternate music, watching horror movies, reading (currently reading six of crows, and some webtoons), and baking.
I’m currently trying to get into fitness more, I used to run a lot so I’d really love to get back into it. I’d also love to get into painting and drawing more.
Also I’m currently going to college in order to become a child psychologist!
If you have similar interests please message me! I’d love to move to another messaging app after we get to know each other on a basic level!
submitted by freeze_7 to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 kbjawadwar1 Manjishta/Indian Madder/Rubia cordifolia - Health benefits, application, chemical constituents, side effects and many more
Manjishta/Indian MaddeRubia cordifolia
Rubia cordifolia L. (RC) is a valuable medicinal plant in Ayurvedic system owing to its multiple pharmacological properties and often referred as common Madder or Indian Madder in the coffee family Rubiaceae. Manjishta is one among the prime herbs used in blood, liver and skin detoxification treatments. Its root is extensively used in many skin diseases medicines of Ayurveda
It shows antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-androgen, potent blood purifier, calcium channel blocker, diuretic, antiplatelet, antidiabetic, immunomodulator, hepatoprotective, anti-stress, and vasodilating properties
It has different names in different languages such as English name(Indian Madder), Marathi & Bengali name(Manjishta), Gujarati & Hindi name(Manje...............(read more)
Manjista also consists of chemical constituents such as rubiadin, quinine, morphine, aspirin, iridoids, glycosides, bicyclic hexapeptides, triterpenes, and many other bioactive secondary metabolites.
The plant's roots contain an anthraquinone called purpurin (1,2,4-Trihydroxyanthraquinone) that gives its red colour as a textile dye.
The detail of phytoconstituents identified in Rubia cordifolia were- anthraquinone constituents are munjistin, purpurin, and pseudopurpurin. New anthraquinones namely 1-hydroxy-2,7-dimethyl anthraquinone, 2-hydroxy -6-methyl anthraquinone, 2,6-dihydroxy anthraquinone, 1-hydroxy 2-methyl anthraquinone, nordamnacanthal, physcion, 1,4-dihydroxy 6-methyl-anthraquinone, 1,4-dihydrox................read more
Properties and Benefits
Guna (Qualities) – Guru (Heavy to digest), Rooksha (dry)
Rasa(Taste – Tikta (bitter), Kashaya (astringent), Madhura (sweet)
Taste conversation after digestion – Katu (pungent)
Veerya (Potency) – Ushna (hot)
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Pitta
Because it mitigates Pitta, it is useful in diseases of the tissues where Pitta is involved, such as skin (wounds, skin diseases) and eyes.
Svarakrut – improves voice
Varnakrut – improves skin complexion
Useful in the treatment of
Visha –toxic conditions, poisoning
Shotha – inflammatory conditions
Yoniruk – gynecological disorders
Karnaruk – ear pain
Akshiruk – eye pain
Raktatisara – diarrhea with bleeding
Kushta – skin diseases
Asra – blood vitiation
Visarpa – Herpes, spreading skin disease
Uses Benefits and Application
1) Manjistha is one of the most useful herbs to manage all types of skin diseases. An imbalanced Pitta dosha vitiates the blood and impairs its normal functioning. This causes skin problems like redness. Manjistha helps to purify the blood and treats all type of skin disorders. This is due to its Pitta balancing and Raktashodhak (blood purifier) properties.
2) 20 gram of coarse Manjishta powder is soaked in 200ml of water and kept over night in mud pot. This filtered and taken early morning. In burning of the body (summer season and in menopausal period), blisters and boils this is very effective.
3) Manistha decoction is used to wash the wounds in case of chronic wounds, non healing ulcers.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of Manjishta powder in 2 cup of water and reduce it one cup, then filter it and the decoction is ready.
4)Externally, Manjistha along with honey was applied on major burns, on freckles and blemishes.
Click here for more information about Honey
5) It is considered tonic, antitussive, and useful in chronic low fevers.
6) It is also helpful in keeping the hair shiny and healthy.
7) Manjistha helps in quick healing of the wound, decreases swelling and brings back the normal texture of the skin. A paste of Manjistha powder with coconut oil helps in quick healing and reduces inflammation.
8) The Manjishta powder is used as hair coloring agent and also used in medicinal oil. It also acts as a tonic for hair roots. Manjistha is an effective remedy to improve hair health. Manjistha powder can be used to manage hair problems like greying of hair. Applying Manjistha powder enhances the natural color of the hair. Manjistha oil is effective in controlling hair fall. It helps to remove excessive dryness that controls dandruff and thus prevents hair fall.
- Mix 2-3 drops Manjishta oil in carrier oil (sesame/coconut oil) and apply it on hair.
9) A paste remedy is prepared long pepper, Manjishta, turmeric and Chebulic Myrobalan is applied over the organ bitten by poisonous spider.
10) In ancient texts It is prescribed for treatment of major burns, fractures and dysentery, to improve complexion and to treat skin diseases and blood born diseases.
11) Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India therapeutically indicate it for Yoni roga (menstrual disorder), Kustha (skin disease), Sarpavisa (sna..............(read more)
For Hindi refer the following link
Further read on following
Effects of Manjishta on Pitta
Agni situated in skin in the form of Bhrajak pitta facilitates Pachana of active principles of drug for absorption (catabolic degradation by enzymes) and pacify the provocated Doshas and relieves local symptom like Vidah, Kandu and Vaivarnya by breaking pathogenesis. We look the etiopathogenesis of Kikkisa, Pitta is mainly vitiated Doshas along with Vata and Kaph and Bhrajak pitta works on skin and responsible for complexion and color of skin. Properties of Manjistha described in literature indicates that it can be u........... read more
1) Charaka Samhita
2) Indian J Pharmacol. 2018 Jan-Feb; 50(1): 12–21. PMCID: PMC5954628
3) J Altern Complement Med. 2020 Nov;26(11):1015-1024.
4) Front Pharmacol. Published online 2016 Sep 13. PMCID: PMC5020101
5) Bhavaprakasha Nighantu
6) Sharangdhar Samhitha
7) Jour. of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine Volume-III, Issue-II
8) IJPSR, 2016; Vol. 7(7): 2720-2731. ISSN: 2320-5148
11) IJAPR | June 2017 | Vol 5 | Issue 6
12) Jour. of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine. Volume-III, Issue-II
13) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH. ISSN (Online): 0975-8232
14) Anc Sci Life. 2015 Jul-Sep; 35(1): 18–25. PMCID: PMC4623628
16) Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of india
17) Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. Published online 2011 Feb 24. PMCID: PMC3057542
18) Indian J Pharm Sci. 2013 Jan-Feb; 75(1): 106–109. PMCID: PMC3719138
19) Ayu. 2011 Jan-Mar; 32(1): 95–99. PMCID: PMC3215426
submitted by kbjawadwar1 to plant [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 bricktop0 Swipe
|submitted by bricktop0 to Ass_and_Tits [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 n-dimensional_argyle ¿
|submitted by n-dimensional_argyle to nightcafe [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 Ephilly123 [Discussion] Is Merge Glitch patched? If not what am I doing wrong?
2021.10.17 05:17 artemis680 Loud music in Damonte
2021.10.17 05:17 Psycho_Socialism Farnese Part2 | Recovery
|submitted by Psycho_Socialism to Berserk [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 Active-Relation9116 This is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test
This is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test This is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test This is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a test
submitted by Active-Relation9116 to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 m4yfli3sbr34L indulgent rant. Artist thing. maybe I'm too old to be a writer
I've met some interesting ppl here the last week or so. Which has been great and 'inspiring' as usual... But I'm not feeling like a writer. Maybe because I'm a dork, maybe because I just watched the Batman trailer, maybe because... Reasons.
Anyways, I'm an older guy looking to chat. Hmu. Any age, any topic. No politics!
submitted by m4yfli3sbr34L to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:17 rg1213 “Intelligence Behavior”, Limn, Digital, 2021
|submitted by rg1213 to Art [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 Brasston HALLOWFORGE Day 14, 15, 16. The old Hag of the Woods who is sometimes a boon and sometimes a bane to the local village. An Alien Hunter in search of prey. And the ghost of a showman who understands the meaning of 'The Show Must Go On'.
|submitted by Brasston to HeroForgeMinis [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 streetvues Morning Ritual, Varanasi | Fuji Velvia 100 | Canon EOS 630 | 35mm f/1.4L
|submitted by streetvues to analog [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:17 Obewyn AI-based technology rapidly identifies genetic causes of rare disorders with high accuracy
2021.10.17 05:17 Obewyn Container Screening Market – Major Technology Giants in Buzz Again
2021.10.17 05:17 NumberNo9943 Y'all can probably tell that this is from the same YouTuber but with different accounts, I am having some trouble so I have to switch through accounts. Anyways, enjoy this double "video" video. I think I did well with Majima and Karaoke.